• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Will Not Process License Number

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using Adobe Photoshop 14 for several years without problems.

I recently accidentally deleted the program and had to reinstall.

I found my license number, but every time I enter it the software won't register it.  The little circle spins and then the box comes back saying I have so many days left on my trial.  Those days are now used up, I enter the license number, but the software will not load.  The prompt box telling me the trial has ended and invites me to buy the software or enter the license information returns.

It's an endless loop.  No matter how many times I enter my verified serial license number it simply will not register it.

What's going on?  How do I fix this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS1, CS2 and CS3 are dead & gone. The activation servers were removed from service years ago. Even if you find an installer, it's impossible to activate the software.
--------------------------
CS4, CS5 and CS6 are discontinued & on life support. But they can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase,
2. a legitimate serial number for that particular version, language and platform (Win/Mac),
3. an older operating system that can support legacy 32-bit apps.
--------------------------
NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

NOTE 2: Creative Suite cannot run on Catalina. Don't even try it. Either downgrade your OS or buy modern, compatible 64-bit software.

NOTE 3: Legacy Creative Suite is discontinued & unsupported. Use it at your own risk.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you have the right serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I recently accidentally deleted the program"

Deleted or uninstalled?

If Windows, try System Restore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear of you dilema.

What I would like to know is how do you Accidentally delete files that make a program function?

They are in a special folder, Application on a Mac and Program, that is PROGRAM, Files on Windows.

The name of the folder clearly states it is for the Programs and or Applications you have installed, Why would you Delete any files from either of those 2 places.

I've wonder this for a long time and can't come up with a reasonable explanation how that can happen.

Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ability of people to delete files they need has always astonished me. I once had an in-person conversation like this: "My email doesn't work" (I try some things). "It's strange, a file called MAIL.PST seems to have disappeared" [in Outlook this holds all your messages]. "Oh, I deleted that." "Why??" "I didn't know what it was for." [Happily, of course it was backed up every night].

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines