• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't install

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to do a free trial of the Photography package. Lightroom, Premiere Rush and Bridge installed fine but Photoshop stops at 8% and says: Unable to create the symbolic link. Click Retry to download and install the product again. Error Code 151.

I clicked Retry multiple times with the same results. When I click  Get help, I am again told to Retry.

When I click Learn more about Error Code 151 I get:

Exit Code: 151
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 151) executing in command 'CreateMacAliasCommand' for package: 'AdobeColorCommonSetRGB_1_0-mul', version:1.1.4
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeColorCommonSetRGB_1_0-mul Version: 1.1.4). Error code: '151'
WARN: Unable to delete file at "/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Recommended". 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried searching my iMac for AdobeColorCommonSetRGB_1_0-mul Version: 1.1.4 and /Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Recommended and got no results.

Any advice on what to try next?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Get-Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines