• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan not showing up on account

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a student plan for a while now. I just went to install another app included in the plan onto my computer but upon logging in, it says I only have the free trials plan. I checked my bank account and the subscription has come out so I am definitely paying for it, it's just not showing up. It won't let me contact support as, because it is linked to a university email and it's saying there is no paid subscription, it says I should contact the person in charge within my group or organization for help. I thought cancelling the subscription and restarting it may work but I'm not sure how I would do that as the subscription isn't showing up so I can't cancel it. How can I get access to the products I have paid for?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy a student plan yourself, or are you saying the university has granted you an account using their email login?

If the university is managing the plan and your login no longer has access then you will need to contact your university to restore access to your login.

However, if you purchased the plan yourself, you should be able to call Sales to talk to someone about verifying the status and/or eligibility of your account to continue using it and get this corrected: 800-585-0774. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for it myself but the account uses my uni email so I can get the student plan (the one that is £16.24 at first then £24.96 a month). When I look on my account now it says I have 'Adobe for Enterprise' where it would usually have my normal plan listed that I pay for. There is also no billing history available anymore on this account, which was there as of 3/4 months ago when I last looked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can still also use all the apps I have already installed. When I open the app I can see it's logged into the same account that's now not displaying any plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you sign in to check the plan, stop on the page where you type the password. It might offer a choice of "personal" and "enterprise" or similar. Make sure to choose personal. You may well have both accounts, same ID but separate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out and tried logging in with choosing both 'personal' and 'enterprise' and it still didn't show my plan.

I just opened up photoshop which I already had installed and clicked 'manage my account' through there and that led me to my account page showing my paid-for plan. I can now access all the apps in my plan. I have no idea what happened there but as long as I can access it I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you got your problem solved but that is definitely weird behavior.  If the online account is working properly, I would just verify what's on the right when you log in (email/social sign on) and try logging out and back into the CC desktop app to see if it resolves the issue as they should be tied together and loading the same screen.  If it's not I would be worried about running into other potential issues down the road.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and haven't been able to get it resolve.

I have two subscription; one through the institution and the second one which  purchase. Charges have been made to my account yet I can't get access to the product. I also used the same email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines