• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pleae need immediately help, to reinstall my student edition CC6 after I resetted my MAC

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a disc adobe creative suite 6 design and web premium, the education edition. I recently reset my Mac computer to factory reset and now I am not able to reinstall the CC6.  How do I let adobe know that I have erased the previous installment, so I can reinstall again? I know I can only installed twice on the disc. I have to reinstall on my Mac book also, that laptop was set to factory reset also. Please help, I need to work on my CC6. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC) may help

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service1.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that thank you. I believe that adobe need to know that I have deactivated my two downloads, and they need to reset it, so I can reinstall it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since this is an open forum, not Adobe support... you need to contact Adobe staff to help
Chat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time)

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)
http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines