• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please fix a bug: Memory Access Violation (Exit code: -1073741819; Error code: '183')

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I feel I must complain about the installers of Creative Cloud and the Apps.

Updating Creative Cloud fails with the following errors:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 183) executing in command 'RunProgramCommand' for package: 'CC-Library-mul', version:3.4.3.14
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: CC-Library-mul Version: 3.4.3.14). Error code: '183'
WARN: Program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\libs\node.exe" failed with exit code: -1073741819
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installing Creative Cloud Apps also fails with the same exit code.

Please focus on "exit code: -1073741819" because "Error code: '183'" is superficial and gives us no information.
The exit code "-1073741819" is about Memory Access Violation (MAV) because -1073741819 is equivalent to 0xC0000005.

MAV is usually due to a software bug in handling memory, typically an invalid or even null pointer that causes memory access without allocation or permission.

So many users have claimed this problem for a long time but the problem has not been solved.

I feel that Adobe should take this problem seriously and launch a project to fix the software.

I am really dissatisfied with this problem but do not want to get a refund.
I wanted to use Creative Cloud Apps because I paid for them.
I paid for Creative Cloud Apps because I wanted to use them.

Please look into this problem and fix the software as soon as possible.

(I posted this here to share information with other users)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I keep getting that very error now when I'm trying to install an update on an extension/plugin Motion v3 for After Effects.

-- * -- [sarcasm] Tiny font size and no colour coding in Adobe apps? What a fantastic idea! [/sarcasm] --*--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines