• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please provide CS6 update installers (can't find them on the webite anymore)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i need the latest updates for Production Premium CS6 applications on Windows.

I'm mainly looking for

Photoshop CS6
Illustrator CS6
Flash Pro CS6
After Effects CS6
Premiere Pro CS

Where can i download them?

Thank you very much

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Adobe CS6 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant or Manager) | ProDesignTools

secure the downloads if you ever want to use them in the future because they're not going to be available in perpetuity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Do you know if they are the latest versions? So i wouldn't need the updates? I already have the orignal installers that came in the Producation Premium CS6 Retail Box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know.  why don't you download and check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have those files. It's simply the original Production Premium CS6 installer.I really need the updates files for each application. What a nightmare so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there that much difference between software 10 years old and software 9 years old?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about bug fixes and compatibility reasons? Most of my files were created with the latest versions. What a nightmare this is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's pretty unlikely you have hardware incompatible with the first cs6 version and is compatible with the last cs6 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i have no idea what your agenda is, but please let me ask for stuff i paid a lot of money for. I have a right to get the updates in question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agenda?  perhaps you're under the impression i can give you what you want.  i cannot.

i've been trying to help, but i seem to have caused more problems.  

sorry, and good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying to help. My reply to you was a somewhat harsh. Sorry for that.

I'm a really annoyed with this situation because i contacted the adobe support twice yesterday for help to no avail.

I asked you to acknowledge what Adobe is doing here is extremly bad support behavior. I bought software licenses from hundreds of companys for thousands of dollars over the years. In all of this adobe looks like the company with the worst sales tactics and support. Please understand that i'm really not amused about the whole experience.

Some users here seem to be fine with how adobe handles this. (not you)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think CC is not supported anymore, they fucos on CC version.
from old version to latest there in issue, the thing you cannot open

if the file is from latest and you will open to CS6,
for this problem, you can save as Legacy in illustrator and IDML in Indesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's complicated.  here's the issue with old software that's repeatedly installed: Adobe, Dolby and the Battle Over Your Software - Plagiarism Today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, NOT Adobe support... other than what has been posted, nobody here can help now that Adobe has removed the links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, how do you know nobody can help me? Removing the links was a certain strategic move by adobe and now i have to ask fellow CS6 owners to help me out. Again for stuff i paid for. Why do i have to beg for some software updates? It's a shame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again what update do you need. is your apps not working anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm interested in all Production Premium CS6 app updates for Windows .

Currently i'm looking specifically for

Flash Pro CS6 12.0.2.529 (Win)

Illustrator 16.0.5 (Win)

I could retrieve some updates on the web, but i focused on the main applications mostly. In the end i need all latest versions or an Production Premium Installer which contains all latest versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines