Highlighted

Please support linux system

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, I was recommended to create apps for Linux users. I think cause use Linux and so many people will be there to waiting for the adobe for Linux. I'll be waiting for it in the linux system.

thanks.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please support linux system

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, I was recommended to create apps for Linux users. I think cause use Linux and so many people will be there to waiting for the adobe for Linux. I'll be waiting for it in the linux system.

thanks.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several threads in this forum to the same ->

• Adobe please support Linux
  • When will Adobe support Linux

and so on and so on.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/will-adobe-ever-support-linux/m-p/8791658?page=1#M17...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/adobe-creative-cloud-applications-on-ubuntu-linux/m-...

Nothing happened all the years. In my opinion in the foreseeable future there will be no Linux support from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Android devices or desktops with Linux OS? 

Adobe already supports mobile apps on Androids as well as iOS and others.

Linux doesn't have enough users to make it profitable. So that won't happen.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines