Plugin on creative cloud

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the new Mac mini, downloaded the Creative cloud app but, unlike with other windows PC, I don't see the marketplace item to download the plugins. Is such a thing normal? Should I download the beta version or continue to work with the classic based on intel?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can access via, Creative Cloud (adobe.com)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately not because it opens creative cloud but, unlike wimdows, I don't see the voice with plugins. Is it a problem with the new M1?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could also be a Apple restriction to not show or allow you to buy things outside of the Apple Mac App Store. Not sure, don't really know.

I do know my Brother Inlaw can't buy books from Amazon on the Kindle app on his iPhone because that would allow Amazon to compeat with the Apple iOS App Store.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines