Highlighted

PNG images no longer appear in Google Apps after I installed Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The png images of my email signature, icons with user photos, my Google sdrive images in png, all in png or jpg that were in gmail, goolge drive or any other Google app, just disappeared ... are as below. Can someone help me? I do not know what to do!

I have already uninstalled photoshop, I have cleared cookies, I have confirmed google settings that allow automatic images, I have tested other browsers and the problem continues.

Screenshot - 2020-03-20T202226.299.png

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PNG images no longer appear in Google Apps after I installed Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The png images of my email signature, icons with user photos, my Google sdrive images in png, all in png or jpg that were in gmail, goolge drive or any other Google app, just disappeared ... are as below. Can someone help me? I do not know what to do!

I have already uninstalled photoshop, I have cleared cookies, I have confirmed google settings that allow automatic images, I have tested other browsers and the problem continues.

Screenshot - 2020-03-20T202226.299.png

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop never had anything to do with showing images in browsers, and couldn't change or block it. So something else is wrong, and happened at the same time. I suggest you check what's up in a Google Docs forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 2
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something you have to take up with Google.

Even though they might have seemed to disappear just after you installed Photoshop that Adobe program did not delete any PNG images you might of used with your Google Apps.

The only thing PS might of done is Associate the PNG file type to open in PS instead of whatever program the PNG file type was associated with before. That would not stop any PNG image being displayed in some other app that your signature is place in

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 0
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this from Google Drive support

https://support.google.com/drive/thread/5810584?hl=en

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 0