• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

POP UPS NEED TO STOP

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, look. I uninstalled InDesign because I dont use it anymore.  I dont need it so I stop paying for it.

But NOW, I CANNOT get rid of Creative Cloud I have another program that supposedly needs it (although it never did before I had InDesign but thats another problem)

And Creative Cloud is popping up every 5-10 min asking me if I want to keep my InDesign preferences or not.  I DONT HAVE THE DAMN PROGRAM ANYMORE SO WHY AM I GETTING CONSTANTLY ASKED ABOUT MY PREFERENCES?!?!?!?!

Secondly, I have every single notification turned off in Creative Cloud. Why is it still coming up?

Thirdly, Creative REQUIRES me to be signed in even if I not using anyting on my computer that have to do with Adobe.  Then it pops even more.

There is NO reason any of these things should be happening.

Adobe, FIX. THIS.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(OK the fact that I have to download and install something to uninstall something I've already uninstalled is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of but before I take part in this insanity....) will I be able to get the uninstaller off my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what it's for. Nobody can make promises because we don't know what has gone wrong on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines