• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PORTFOLIO SHOW IN SEVERAL COLLECTIONS ERROR

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot display a page in several collections because the menu does not allow me to click "done". (I have tried with different we browsers and devices, but I keep getting the same problem)

How can I manage to display the page in several collections without having to duplicate it?

#bug #error #portfolio #adobeportfolio #display #collection #page

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no help here... See Employee Dave's reply "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-this link has all of the currently available information on Portfolio
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but it did not solve the bug 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"How can I manage to display the page in several collections without having to duplicate it?"

You can't.  Each project page is attached to a collection by default.  To have the page appear in more than one collection, duplicate it and move it there. See link below for more details.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036469173-Using-Collections

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, yes you can display a page in several collections, by clicking on the options of the page show in several collections and then you chose which ones you want. If you duplicate the page and make a change in one of the copies, it won't appear on the other copy, but if you make a change on a page configured to appear in several collections you won't have to make the change on the page in each collection.

The problem here is that there is a bug in Adobe Portfolio that doesn't display properly the collections options. Because of this, the "done" button is covered and you cannot make any changes (as you may see on the attached image).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No image came through. This web forum doesn't support e-mail attachements.

Try using a different browser, or adjust the zoom settings downward with Ctrl + - (minus) a few times.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines