Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush and Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello.

So I subscribed to the entire adobe creative cloud suite. I mostly use photoshop and Premiere Rush. Unfortunately, I have never been able to use Premiere Rush or Premiere Pro on a PC. I can only use Premiere Rush on my phone. Almost as soon as the app loads, it crashes. It constantly says "Not Responding" and this is frustrating. I am trying to use the apps for my business. I create art and make youtube videos and so far the apps are USELESS and its making me feel like its not worth the money. I have uninstalled and installed everything again THREE SEPARATE TIMES. Also creative cloud is always telling me that it crashed or there is an error to uninstal and reinstall. I have done this action more than three times and it just tells me this every time I turn on my PC now and I just ignore it cause I am tried of doing what it says to resolve the issue with no results.

PLEASE HELP

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines