• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous Versions not covered in subscription

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have upgraded my account to have all apps in my subscription. The message is telling me the latest version of InDesign isn't compabible with my Windows 10 version. When I try and install a previous version that is compatible the message pops up that that version isn't covered in my Subscription! What do I have to do to be able to install the previous version of InDesign?

Thanks, Matt.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Client provide installers for the current apps and the previous major version of the appropriate app.

Here you can check if a download for the version you needed is available.

ProDesignTools: Helping Adobe® Users Since 2009

Which version of Windows 10 you're using?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel thanks for your reply. My laptop has Win10 Pro 1709. installed. The version I am trying to install is InDesign 14.0.3 which I know will work on my machine. I think it must be a technical issue with the cloud app that when I try and install any previous version (photoshop, illustrator, indesign) it is telling me they are not covered in my subscription even though I have purchased the full suite. It only gives me the option to install the latest versions which are not compatible.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the Creative Client Desktop do you have installed?

As I wrote the CCloud Client provide installers only for the current version and the previous major version of the appropriate app. And Indesign CC 2019 (version 14) isn't the previous version.

You have to use the download links in the link that I've provided.

BTW. You knnow the Windows 10 1709 doesn't support by Microsoft. That means you don't get any updates and security patches. Security leaks doesn't be fixed. There is a high risk of being connected to the internet with this computer.

You should update your windows version to the latest update (build 20H2) very soon.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your advice and your help, it is very much apreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines