Highlighted

Problème Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following an error on the authorization to install Creative Cloud, my official Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom CC applications ask me for the serial numbers of the apps and refuse them. "The serial number you indicated has been revoked". I specify that I can prove the licenses acquired in 2015 under a CLP contract with end user identifier and deployment identifier. I hope to find all the features and my organization of my 75,000 PHOTOS.
Please inform me and answer me at this email address: 

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Thank you in advance.
CDT.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problème Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following an error on the authorization to install Creative Cloud, my official Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom CC applications ask me for the serial numbers of the apps and refuse them. "The serial number you indicated has been revoked". I specify that I can prove the licenses acquired in 2015 under a CLP contract with end user identifier and deployment identifier. I hope to find all the features and my organization of my 75,000 PHOTOS.
Please inform me and answer me at this email address: 

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Thank you in advance.
CDT.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't find any way to solve my problem. In addition, a lot of difficulty in joining ADOBE.CDT

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 0