I have just registered for Creative Cloud in order to use all prossible programs that I need such as Photoshop XD and other.
My problem is that as soon as I run the downloaded file (xd for example) I run it and then a circle goes round and round (after a minute or so it opens my chrome to sign in) and continues this kind of behaviour for 4-5 times and than I get a message "Server disconnection, The installer cannot download Creative Cloud because Adobe's servers arent't reachable. Check the Adobe status page for an outage and retry the installation later (Error code 206).
So, I have tested these things to resolve but no luck.
1. Checked adobe's status page obviously 🙂
2. Checked if the secure connection with adobe server is ok and it is (gives me back pong)
3. Tried using Cloud Cleaner Tool (It gives me two errors, 1st Fix Host File and 2nd Adobe ID credentials. 2nd is done but when the 1st is run I get successfully completed, 0 entries were fiexed.
4. Checked hosts file and compared it with adobe's but they are the same.
5. Run unistaller tool, read somewhere that it might help.
6. Firewall disabled (software & hardware)
7. Tried internet in diffrent locations (home and office)