Problem of the New Update of Creative Cloud Desktop 5.3.0.468

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a few minutes ago, my installed Creative Cloud Desktop (Windows) was updated to version 5.3.0.468 automatically.

It appears to me that, something has been changed:
I use different applications in different languages to help people solving their problems.

I installed InDesign, Illustrator with Traditional Chinese version.
And Premiere Pro, Audition in English (North America) version.

I just switched the language setting to intall these applications in these two languages.

This morning (about 15 hours ago), I just updated the applications in Traditional Chinese, and then switched to North America to update Premiere Pro and Audition.
After the update of Premiere Pro and Audition, I switched the language settings back to Traditional Chinese.

But just right after the new update of Creative Cloud Desktop a few minutes ago, it showed up that, 
"There are TWO application to be updated: Premiere Pro and Audition. (in Simplified Chinese)".
(There are no Premiere Pro and Audition in Tradtional Chinese version.)

I think, there are some problems in the new version of Created Cloud Desktop to handle the selection of language setting.

Please advise.

TOPICS
Collaboration, File sync

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?