Just a few minutes ago, my installed Creative Cloud Desktop (Windows) was updated to version 188.8.131.528 automatically.
It appears to me that, something has been changed: I use different applications in different languages to help people solving their problems.
I installed InDesign, Illustrator with Traditional Chinese version. And Premiere Pro, Audition in English (North America) version.
I just switched the language setting to intall these applications in these two languages.
This morning (about 15 hours ago), I just updated the applications in Traditional Chinese, and then switched to North America to update Premiere Pro and Audition. After the update of Premiere Pro and Audition, I switched the language settings back to Traditional Chinese.
But just right after the new update of Creative Cloud Desktop a few minutes ago, it showed up that, "There are TWO application to be updated: Premiere Pro and Audition. (in Simplified Chinese)". (There are no Premiere Pro and Audition in Tradtional Chinese version.)
I think, there are some problems in the new version of Created Cloud Desktop to handle the selection of language setting.