problem opening the new Creative Cloud [former Creative Suite]

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the message that I need to install the Creative Cloud again, need a programme calle: MSVCP140DII.

So I installed it 5 times succesfully and still the problem occures... my pc runs only the older versions of the apps... Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem opening the new Creative Cloud [former Creative Suite]

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the message that I need to install the Creative Cloud again, need a programme calle: MSVCP140DII.

So I installed it 5 times succesfully and still the problem occures... my pc runs only the older versions of the apps... Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got the same problem. Did you found a way to fix it? xx chris 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0