• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem registering photoshop CS5 student version - 'Coupon Code'

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2012 Jan 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm a student and having a problem registering my product. In the registeration phase on the website I have to prove I am a student which I can do. But at one part of the application it asks for a 'Coupon Code' and the given description below it says 'See upper corner of instruction sheet inside the box'. Now there is nothing within the packaging that directly say's Coupon Code.

Could anyone tell me what I have to enter into this field to send off my application as it is a required field. Thanks.

Fin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Where did you purchase the education version of the software from?

I would recommend that you review this link which has details on locating your coupon code and more :

Education FAQ

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got my product from CCL computers. I have been given a product code within the packaging, but when trying to register for the student version it asks for the coupon code which I haven't been given. I spoke to someone on the live chat and was told to contact them on the subject which I have done and am waiting for a reply from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are in the North American region and have a product code I would recommend you go to https://www.identit-e.com/default/index/adobe to submit your proof of eligibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2012 Jan 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try an enter my Product Code but it say's it does not exist - what do you reccomend I do? I'm from the UK and apparently there isn't an option to enter the Product Code in anywhere for UK sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2012 Jan 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are from the UK then you will want to log into the support portal for your region.  Once logged in you will want to review your previous cases to locate the case where you submitted your proof of eligibility.  The serial number will be contained within that case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I just received CS6 with educational license, bought as a bundle, together with my new Macbook, but the product code does not work when I try to register ww.adobe.com/go/edu-apple??

I'm situated in Denmark

Kind Regards

Allan Tang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines