• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem reinstalling Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a paid subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Last month, Adobe blocked. The application closed and wouldn't open anymore. I read I should reinstall it. I think I have successfully uninstall it, but  I haven't been able to reinstall it.

I have a Mac 10.12.6. At first I was working with Safari. I endend up trying Firefox.  I have reached the point where on Creative Cloud it says it is installing Acrobat DC, it reaches 42%, than quickly says it is fully installed and that the application will open. However, it doesnt open. And Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is not to be found on the downloads folder or anywhere else.

Please help.

Best regards

Isabel Duarte

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

I don't think your OS is advanced enough to run the latest Creative Cloud apps.  Adobe expects you to have the latest OS, no more than 2 versions back which would be Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) or Big Sur (11.1).

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

- https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thank you for the reply.

I'm not able to write the specs here, the post is blocked and wont be posted with this message: "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

I am attaching the specs as a image, I hope its ok and that it provides all the info you requested.

Best regards

Isabel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you. 

Here it goes. Please let me know if you need more info.

Best regards

IsabelCaptura de ecrã 2021-02-12, às 17.38.23.pngCaptura de ecrã 2021-02-12, às 17.44.01.pngCaptura de ecrã 2021-02-12, às 17.43.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS - I couldnt find this info in English in my computer. Memória is memory, processador is processor, tamanho is size, hardware is hardware. I hope it is not too dificult to understand. If you need more info / translation, let me know, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think your OS is advanced enough to run the latest Creative Cloud apps.  Adobe expects you to have the latest OS, no more than 2 versions back which would be Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) or Big Sur (11.1).

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

- https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy, I wanted to thank you for your help.

Only recently I was able to update my computer to Big Sur, but once I did that, I was able to download the Adobe Pro.

Thanks a lot!

Isabel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, Isabel.  🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines