Highlighted

Problem updating Illustrator CC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a notice to update my Illustrator CC. Tried numerous times and get this message:

Exit Code: 125
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '125' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 125 error message {https://cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com/core/v2/applications?name=ILST&version=24.1.2&platform=win64&build=24.1.2.408,P:-4,PS:404,G:-4}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've checked with Firewall on and off, used the online tests from Adobe (got pong response). What else do I need to try or do?
TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem updating Illustrator CC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a notice to update my Illustrator CC. Tried numerous times and get this message:

Exit Code: 125
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '125' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 125 error message {https://cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com/core/v2/applications?name=ILST&version=24.1.2&platform=win64&build=24.1.2.408,P:-4,PS:404,G:-4}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've checked with Firewall on and off, used the online tests from Adobe (got pong response). What else do I need to try or do?
TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?