Highlighted

Problem with access to the subscription content

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a problem with access to monthly premium subscription. Payment was paid, but there is some problems with access to the subscription content in app. It says to contact to help center, there says to cancel your plan, where shows that my subscription for the last payment was expired, while for the new payment was released. And so, how can I cancel the paid plan already but without access to subscription content? Won’t I lose my money or what should I do?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with access to the subscription content

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a problem with access to monthly premium subscription. Payment was paid, but there is some problems with access to the subscription content in app. It says to contact to help center, there says to cancel your plan, where shows that my subscription for the last payment was expired, while for the new payment was released. And so, how can I cancel the paid plan already but without access to subscription content? Won’t I lose my money or what should I do?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0