Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with my Website on Adobe Portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have had a website built with Adobe Portfolio for a while now and it has always been working fine, up until yesterday. Today I sent it to a friend and he came back to me saying it's not loading properly, it's all broken and not working (see screenshot attached of my home page).
I have not made any changes to my site and it says it is published and all seems good.
Any ideas on what's happening please?

My web address is: [link removed]

Thanks for your help.

[PII removed]

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Thank you very much. I message the Portfolio Team and they confirmed they were aware of this issue.
It now has been fixed, at least on my site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a global problem. Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I message the Portfolio Team and they confirmed they were aware of this issue.
It now has been fixed, at least on my site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here... site up but I can't signin ... help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here,

I'm sending it to the client but it still crashing
hope it fixed soon I need it for my interview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now fixed, at least on my site. I message the Portfolio Team and they confirmed they were aware of this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It seems like my website is down. Do you have any idea what might cause that? Is it a global problem again?

My website is: [link removed]

Thanks for your help! 

-Iida 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue for the last few days. What email address did you email them at to have the issue fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't update my website. Need help ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Have you recently checked your website, and does it look normal to you? Most portfolio websites look messed up for me since about two weeks ago or so —including yours and the ones from other people who posted.  Adobe suggested it's a problem with my router, but I checked with friends, and it also looks messed up for several of them with different internet providers. (e.g. see screenshot of your website). For some of them it looks normal. I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with my site (and I suppose others) as its' somewhat embarrassing to have clients go to it and look like that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue for the last few days. 

Is there anyone who can assist me in this regard ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue right now. And it seems that this keeps happening every few months.
Basically the CSS and photos are not loading at all. Anything that relies on their CDN (Content Delivery Network) is failing right now due to some SSL issue, probably with the CDN itself.
HTML is being served through some other channel.

CroViking_0-1663741685822.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. But the strange thing is, when I go to my site on my phone, it's working just fine. I'm using Chrome on my phone and Firefox on my PC and laptop, but even when I install Chrome on both my PC and laptop, it's still not working. Only on my phone. Weird.

I've sent an email to the Adobe help center, they replied that there is no problem on their end and I should try turning off my anti-virus or firewall and whitelist cdn.myportfolio.com in my firewall. Did both, did not work. So I guess we just have to wait it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having issues my website is [link removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your portfolio site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and did you mean raphelledepuhl.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I accidentally deleted my website in Adobe Portfolio, please help me restore it! Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in with another desktop browser that does not have script blockers or VPN enabled.

See Managing Pages

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360035498214-Managing-pages

See Recovering a Portfolio Account.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/14264463328027-Recovering-a-Portfolio-account

See Migrate Portfolio to Another Account ID

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/10872890414235-Migrate-Adobe-Portfolio-sites-to-another-acc...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got this issue too! I don't know how to fix it, I didn't do anything to it. Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 4.20.39 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-10-27 at 4.20.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, right now, september 27, 2023. It's all without styles, only images and videos there, like the CSS page does not exist 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for mine, what's going on ?! 

9CB4053E-B290-4F82-ABA1-7FB021375B36.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just changed my custom ludwig theme to another one for w few seconds, then bring back my initial one. Seems to have solve the issue, it is now working again. Not very reassuring...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good suggestion but I edited the theme on my taste trough the years, If I do that I will lose everything and then must redo all again. please Adobe, help us! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wooooah it's going to be a crazy ride. Please, Help us, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines