• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with reinstall Photoshop CS6. My key has been revoked.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have a problem with reinstall Photoshop CS6 (I needed to reinstall my OS (Windows)). When I try to install PS, I get the message that my key has been revoked. I have a legal license. My invoice is registered at my Adobe account. 

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your license and serial number, https://accounts.adobe.com

and make sure you're using the ps installation file linked to your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked the links above, and I tried to download the installation file linked to my serial number again. (from my Adobe account). Unfortunately, It still doesn't work. I get the info that my key has been revoked. As I wrote above, my invoice is registered on my Adobe account. Adobe support can check it out always. I see in order history my serial key and links for install files that don't work. It's incomprehensible to me. I see the invoice, serial key, links for software on the official Adobe site, and I cannot use it.

Would somebody help me?

I attached a screenshot of my invoice and my order history from my Adobe account.

screenshot_jdragan_adobe_order_history.jpgPS6CSjdragan_invoice.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

get more info from adobe support:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines