• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problemas para crear un acuerdo

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good afternoon I am trying to test your api to know if we can implement in any of our environments, I have already run the token and I have my processing account I am in the part of Send to sign (create an agreement) I am doing my postman tests and I mark this error

{     "code": "PERMISSION_DENIED",    
 "message": "The API caller does not have the permission to execute this operation"
}

Why this problem is due, I have doubts about this, take the example of uploading a document 

POST /api/rest/v6/transientDocuments HTTP/1.1
Host: api.na1.echosign.com
Authorization: Bearer MvyABjNotARealTokenHkYyi
Content-Type: multipart/form-data
Content-Disposition: form-data; name=";File"; filename="MyPDF.pdf"

obviously I put my token, I attached the postman screen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry the button that you indicate does not appear, someone could help me with the problem that is presenting when sending my application with postman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines