• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems after set-up

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a univ. student and they basically let us access adobe apps. My prof sent us the step-by-step procedures in setting-up Photoshop but I feel that some steps are either being repeatedly shown (the procedures he gave were screenshots) or some things are missing in-between. 

So after I opened my account, found PS and downloaded set-up. After it was done, I had to run it right? So I did and this dialog box comes up that redirects me to the web saying that if my account is verified (it already is) and when I'm on this new tab, it says "feel free to close this... and continue where I left off". 

I got back to the set up and its says something like: "you will continue immediately if the account is verfified" and after that was just blank. Nothing happened and waited for around 10 minutes. Tried to  close it and said taht if I close now, the set-up would start over again. So I closed and just got into this cycle of running set-up, being redirected. blank box, and close set-up because nothing was happenin. Need help. We need this for our next class. Any tips or solutions would be appreciated.

P.S. Sorry it became a novel but I don't know how to explain it shortly.

For a bit of context:

-Our place isn't known for its fast internet speed 

-The desktop I'm using is too outdated (Windows 7 ultimate) so that can also be the cause

-Or I just needed to wait a few more minutes?

-not a tech wiz and just a new user at this T^T

TOPICS
Activation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Witness_me please use a different web browser to complete the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html.  The current settings of Chrome are preventing you from completing the install process.  If you continue to encounter problems using Edge or Firefox, then also review the settings for any installed security software, that may be blocking the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh turns out youcan just send pics... basicall this is the order of text boxes i keep on seeing. Rinse and repeatscreen 1screen 1screen 2screen 2screen 3screen 3screen 4screen 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Witness_me please use a different web browser to complete the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html.  The current settings of Chrome are preventing you from completing the install process.  If you continue to encounter problems using Edge or Firefox, then also review the settings for any installed security software, that may be blocking the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines