• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems contacting Adobe support

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would a user be unable to contact your support team?  And if they can't be reached, the problem is most likely on your end and not the user's.  I have waited an unacceptably long time for the support team to respond, and I'm pretty sure it is not my problem your company can't respond in a timely manner.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Michaell24875989, the phone number available varies by region.  You should be seeing a phone number at Contact Customer Care which you can call.

I would recommend you use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet.  It is likely installed security software is blocking the chat experience in both Firefox and Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michaell24875989, I am sorry you are unable to establish a chat session at Contact Customer Care .  I know it can be frustrating when the page does not give the expected options.  Please utilize an alternate web browser, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I wish your customer support team was as prompt.  I have used two different browsers (Firefox and Microsoft Edge), but the wait goes on.  Is there a phone number I can call?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michaell24875989, the phone number available varies by region.  You should be seeing a phone number at Contact Customer Care which you can call.

I would recommend you use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet.  It is likely installed security software is blocking the chat experience in both Firefox and Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Adobe Creative Cloud​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can understand your problem, I have had the same experience. I have replied to emails that are said to be undeliverable, been forwarded to this Community, and had a pop ub box appear each time asking me to to purchase the product again! I don't know what to make of this crowd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines