• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Cloud - Uninstall/Install, again and again and errors

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happend to me several times before, and it has to stop. For no good reason Creative Cloud just stop working. Trying to install the Cloud app results in a hang at about 50 percent. Last time I had to uninstall EVERYTHING, which is a massive annoyance.

When using the uninstall for the cloud app, it still wont work, and i get error messages (see attached image). I for one do not expect trouble like this, time after time, from Adobe. It looks like amateur hour having these problems. 

Please make something that stops this from happening, or at least make a tool to fix it - that works!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is absolute crap. Just paid for my subscription, and can't even get the stupid Creative Cloud to install, which need to be installed before any of the apps can be installed. I just keep getting the error in the attached photo. No clear instructions on how to work around this error either...what a joke! If anybody has any idea how to get this app to load without having to get into the programming of my brand new computer, please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to uninstall several times and restart before the cloud app would install correctly. This is a MASSIVE annoyance and should not accour with such a software as Adobe. You guys need to fix this :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

::

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Uninstaller isn't working either. Stuck with the original corrupt installation, can't delete it, and can't reinstall until I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, the problem gone just after several reinstaletion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the problem is not gone because this is not the first time this happened. This has happend many times before, so it is an ongoing problem. I solved it - for now - after hours with problems, both with the cloud app and the uninstall app, but who knows for how long - this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since saturday 24th april!!!!

Very bad!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may use Adobe Cleaner tool if you are unable to uninstall properly.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What makes you think I havent used that already? The issue here and now are not the problems this cause, but why it happens, over and over again, several times, making me spend hours trying to fix it every time. 

And where is the Adobe support in this? What do they have to say to such a problem that seems to happend more often than not? What are their answer to this? A uninstall fix that doesnt work? :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

A problem like this should not happen - at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines