• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Catalina 10.15.7

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't save any files in Illustrator (have not tried other Adobe programs yet) and i can't see any homepages for the programs Illustrator, InDesign, Première Pro & Photoshop. Any idea on how to fix this or is someone else having the same troubles as me?

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

did you install ai using the cc desktop app?

if yes, what do you see after opening ai, starting an ai project and then clicking file>save as?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, but I reinstalled my whole laptop since I had been having more problems with other programs and now everything works fine. 

I reinstalled with downloading creative cloud and everything works as it should!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines