• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with installing photoshop and creative cloud

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on windows 7 trying to install the most recent version of photoshop. Originally I was getting a missing file error, after scrolling through here a bit I was told to uninstall all adobe softwares and creative cloud, and then reinstall. I uninstalled everything and when I tried to reinstall creative cloud I got a message prompting me to sign in. I signed in and I was taken back to the installer. The installer told me to sign in and that after I did so it would automatically continue. But it doesn't continue it is stuck on that page. The exact same issue I get when I try to install photoshop. 

I have tried restarting my computer, I have tried signing out before the prompt, I have tried using the cleaner for adobe. I've been trying to get photoshop installed for weeks now.

please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Get-Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>>I am on windows 7

Is that Windows 7 SP1 64 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines