• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probles with installation, Adobe CC and XD

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help, first i needed to update adobe xd but it stopped at 91% so i decided to uninstall and install again, but it continued to stop at 91%. I decided to uninstall Adobe CC and everything I had for the Adobe CC cleaner tool, I'm trying to install it again but the installation stops at 73%.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gabriel, sorry you are encountering problems with the installation process for Adobe XD. Do you ever receive any specific error messages?  If not, then please check the install log for the recorded error.  Information on how to locate any fatal errors can be found at  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

Also what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using? I do not see an active membership associated with the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines