Highlighted

Product Package for Architect & Interior Designers

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I would like to subscribe to an Adobe license for programmes suited for architectural and interior design.
However, it appears current available subscription packages are more catered to photography practices or web creators.  Is there an opportunity to look at a custom package offer?

Programmes I'm after are:
Photoshop
Illustrator
InDesign

Acrobat DC

Thank you in advance for some guidance.

Kind regards,

Victor

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Product Package for Architect & Interior Designers

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I would like to subscribe to an Adobe license for programmes suited for architectural and interior design.
However, it appears current available subscription packages are more catered to photography practices or web creators.  Is there an opportunity to look at a custom package offer?

Programmes I'm after are:
Photoshop
Illustrator
InDesign

Acrobat DC

Thank you in advance for some guidance.

Kind regards,

Victor

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your package is the typical pattern of use. Most pros use 3-4 apps only. Only students and hobbyists use more regularly. So, it’s priced on that basis, and all apps is a bargain compared to subscribing singly. And of course for those in architecture they are an enormous bargain compared to AutoCAD...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0