• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CS5 activation customer service help?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the best Adobe customer service contact route that can help resolve a Photoshop CS5 serial number activation issue?   I've looked around and find nothing obvious for CS activation issues.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there is NO support for that old version... see my reply in this message

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/need-to-download-adobe-design-standard-6-0/td-p/1140...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John - thanks for your reply.

Your referenced reply seems to refer to downloaded Adobe products.

I thought I read elsewhere that CS6 was on life support but not dead yet.  Perhaps it is after all.

My PS CS5 is boxed Adobe DVD media with serial number originally purchased new by me.  It installs OK on my new computer - but when entering the serial number to activate it says it's invalid. I've tried the steps on the Adobe link but no help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're still giving support for resetting the number of activations, but as far as I know, that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the contact info for resetting PS CS5 activations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure to ONLY ask for activation reset

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines