• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 11 Installation does not recognize serial number

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - My Photoshop Elements 11 got erased from my Mac. I've downloaded the software, but it doesn't recognize the serial number, which is correct, as I double-checked it.

Please help.

Thank you.

Mustafa Malik

<Removed by Moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your serial number and the installation file must match.  because their are different installation files for different regions/languages/platforms/education etc there are a number of ways you can see an invalid serial number error, Error: "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Adobe Creative Suite

however, if you see a red x after entering your 24 digit number, you're not using a serial number, Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kglad, My mistake. I can't find a link to download PSE 11. It turns out the system lets me only to download PSE 15, which I did mistakenly. Where can I download PSE 11?

Thanks.

Mustafa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, buddy, for your helpful response. I have been able to download PSE 11, which now recognizes my serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DSFGDGDFGDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines