• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quantity, Total Price and incrementor product variable fields are missing on Adobe workspace

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI everyone, i'm trying to work with product variable on a mobile aplication on Android and IOS, i saw the way on that you need set it up, but on anothers blogs exist references about extra fields that you can use as parameters of this variable. They're Quantity, Total Price and Incrementor, this last ones (Quantity and Incrementor) can be assigned to another evars and events of youe report suito to associate the conversion. At this point i've implemented on Android and check it on Charles (Debugger) to see the trace and sended packages, everythings seems great, but when i seek the data on adobe analytics workspace i cant see any of that values or conversions that i've try to associate to the product variable event. Just shows the variables Product and Category but the others does it not show of.

Someone can help with this issue, or it just adobe removed this functionality of Prodct variable?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>a mobile aplication

Please post the name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines