• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Adobe Spark and adding logo to projects

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just starting to play with using Adobe Spark to touch up videos/photos for social media, and I love the idea of being able to add our logo.  Our logo is of a mexican girl, and I'd like to figure out how to use only the outline of the girl as our logo on photos/videos, and not include the background (white space).  Is that possible?  If so, any pointers would be much appreciated!

TIA

=D

Bellas Girl - Right (small).jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Optimize web graphics in Photoshop before you bring them into your online projects (Spark, Portfolio, etc...)

1. In Photoshop, place logo on a transparent background layer -- denoted by a checkerboard pattern.

2. Go to File > Export > Export As > PNG with transparency checked.   See screenshot. 

File > Export > Export AsFile > Export > Export As

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John.  I had already been through relevant support articles and guides.  Turns out this is relatively simple to do, but requires using the Quick Select tool in Photoshop to isolate the image from the background, saving that layer as a separate file, and then loading that layer file as the logo image in Spark.  Now I can add the "Bella's Girl" logo to a Spark project without adding the white background.  Just what I wanted!

=D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Optimize web graphics in Photoshop before you bring them into your online projects (Spark, Portfolio, etc...)

1. In Photoshop, place logo on a transparent background layer -- denoted by a checkerboard pattern.

2. Go to File > Export > Export As > PNG with transparency checked.   See screenshot. 

File > Export > Export AsFile > Export > Export As

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Nancy!

=D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines