• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick clarification on billing.

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if I'm supposed to ask this here or reach out to customer support.

"Annual plan, paid monthly — ₹1,420.00/mo. Exclusive of GST" - I'm looking to purchase Premiere Pro CC subscription. If I choose, the annual plan will be deducted like ₹ 17,000 in a single go or ₹1,420 a month.

How does this work?

- Karthick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

I have no idea about the monetary amount but unless your money value (Dollars in the USA) is very small, like 50 of them equals 1 US dollar, what it looks like is you are buying a subscription to the FULL ALL APPS plan and not to just one Adobe program.

In the USA a single program subscription is around $30 and the All Apps plan is around $60 a month.

So do the Exchange rate and see what you come up with.

IIRC a Annual plan paid monthly is the same as it is if it is paid all at once, IE the Sa

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An annual plan, paid monthly, is taken in monthly charges. But you make a contract to pay for the whole year, so if you cancel you must settle the annual bill. If you cannot pay or cancel the card, the debt will still exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I appreciate your help.

- Karthick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea about the monetary amount but unless your money value (Dollars in the USA) is very small, like 50 of them equals 1 US dollar, what it looks like is you are buying a subscription to the FULL ALL APPS plan and not to just one Adobe program.

In the USA a single program subscription is around $30 and the All Apps plan is around $60 a month.

So do the Exchange rate and see what you come up with.

IIRC a Annual plan paid monthly is the same as it is if it is paid all at once, IE the Same Amount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s a Rupee sign used only in India. It’s just under US$19. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. @Just Shoot Me

- Karthick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines