• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Creative Cloud needed to resolve the issue" error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couple of our users are having issue with the adobe CC app. When they open the Indesign app they are getting an error message says " Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the issue. Please click "repair" to fix the issue" and also it's asking to turn on UAC. I turned on the UAC and it seems the Indesign app is working fine. I would like to know what is causing this issue?

Indesign errorIndesign error

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had issues like this in the past.

It seemed to resolve itself most of the time by updating the software (CC and InDesign). 

Only once, I have to reinstall the whole suite after uninstalling and using the Creactive Cloud Cleaner tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. I've tried updating but still coming up with that error message if the UAC is Off. I should try the below remommentation from Ashutosh. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to Eric's great response, I'd recommend you to go through https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html and try following the steps provided here.

Hope it helps!

Also, moving this discussion to "Get Started" community for further help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response. I will have  a look. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines