• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Device not supported" message for Adobe Account Access app on iPhone 11

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this issue? I downloaded the Adobe Account Access app to sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud on an Android device and it works perfectly. I downloaded it on to an iPhone 11 running IOS 14.2 from the App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-account-access/id1514571935) and after installing it on the device, I immediately received an error message upon opening it that said "Device not supported" and was given only two options: a blue button that said "Learn More" and when clicked took me to this page https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/passwordless-sign-in-adobe.html and another button that said "Close App." I've read everything on the link from the "Learn More" button, including the FAQ at the bottom about this issue. The iPhone meets all the requirements of the FAQ but I'm still getting the error message. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the phone use a PIN, facial recognition, or fingerprint to sign in? Which?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does. It has all of them but only PIN is being used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines