• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"(...)I'm going to press charges against Adobe to the authorities(...)"

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that somehow I already payed near 75€ to Adobe without having utilized any of the services Adobe provides and I can't cancel the subscrition nor the direct debit associaed to the subscription because it doesn't show up in my on-line bank website. If Adobe doesn't cancel my subscription and I don't get refunded for the money I effectively lost I'm going to press charges against Adobe to the authorities.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post to the lounge.

Did you sign up for a subscription?

If the transaction does not show up on your Online banking how do you know Adobe is charging you?

Whatever I pay for through credit cards (I don't use Debt cards) shows up on my statement and is listed on the Online bank/CC companies I use.

I would talk to your Bank.

Also it does not matter whether you ever use any Adobe program (or as you say Service). If you subscribed to an Adobe Subscription plan you will be charged.

How to cancel your Adobe account trial or subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would I sign up for a subscription if I have no interest in using any of these programs? I know it's charging because I see the money being charged by Abobe.com. Now I have to pay 86,07€ to cancel the plan. Whoever thinks this is not a scandal has some interest in denying that obvious fact. People shouldn't be afraid to use their computers nor being computer experts to avoid falling in this traps. There is no other name for this kind of sneaky "subscriptions". If this subscriptions where honest I surely wouldn't be paying for something without knowing it. To be honest I had never payed for something without knowing it before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The obvious facts are "IF" YOU did not sign up for any subscription from Adobe then how did they get your credit, or Debit, card, or cards, numbers?

Adobe does not arbitrarily enter CC/DC numbers for a subscription that no one signed up for

That means someone stoll your credit/debit card number and Did Sign Up for a subscription from Adobe.

This is something you need to take up with your Bank and or credit card company.

All Adobe knows is that someone did signed up for a subscription and used YOUR CC/DC number to pay for it.

Those are the facts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and of course YOU can't cancel the subscription because the Adobe ID you are using, for whatever, doesn't show you subscribed to anything from Adobe.

That is because someone STOLL your CC/DC number/s and is using it with some other Adobe ID.

Again this is not Adobe fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, I am sorry that you are encountering problems canceling the Creative Cloud Individual membership that is assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

I am showing that the membership has been active since October 23, 2019.  As PeruBob mentioned, a Creative Cloud individual trial will convert to a paid membership if the cancellation process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html is not performed before the first billing date.

You can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel the current membership.  You will need to speak with our chat support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html if you are seeking a refund for previous months.  Please be aware that due to the current pandemic there may be a delay when trying to reach a member of our chat team.  We appreciate your patience as we all deal with these unusual circumstances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't buy any subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this situation doesn't get solved until tomorow I'm going to press charges against Adobe to the autorithies and I'm going to present complaints to consummer's rights associations. My money is not the only thing being threatned here, the liberty of the people is continuosly being threatned by the excessive liberty companies aqcuire with their schemes, influence and economic power.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with that.

Please Read my other replies.

You need to Contact your banks, CC companies, and Cancel the cards that are being charged and file a Fraud case and dispute the charges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the experience. As per your file, the trial was converted to full subscription on 31st October 2019.

Please let me know if you do not wish to continue the subscription and I will cancel and issue refund. You can also PM me if you have any additional queries.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I didn't buy any subscription."

Did you sign up for a free trial?

If so, before commiting to it, did you fully read the terms about needing to cancel or it would revert to a subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines