• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"We are unable to load all your plans & products"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2014 Oct 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Manage Accounts, instead of a list of products (I'm a Creative Crowd member) I always get the error message: "We are unable to load all your plans & products. Please try again.” Does that mean I'm not properly registered and won't get updates etc?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Apparently they have major issues with their creative cloud servers
https://status.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JohnSyd,

The following host/port combinations may need to be white listed when logging in with an Adobe ID to download, install, the product using creative cloud Desktop app.

AddressPorts
ccmdls.adobe.com 443
ims-na1.adobelogin.com80443
ims-prod06.adobelogin.com 443
na1r.services.adobe.com80443
prod-rel-ffc-ccm.oobesaas.adobe.com 443
prod-rel-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com 443
lm.licenses.adobe.com80443
ccmdl.adobe.com80
swupmf.adobe.com80
swupdl.adobe.com80
acp.adobeoobe.com

interaction.adobe.com

Please try and check.

Loveneesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that Loveneesh but I'm afraid I have no idea what "The following host/port combinations may need to be white listed when logging in ..." means?

After I downloaded Lightroom I had problems downloading Photoshop so an Adobe tech did it for me.

Are you saying both LR and PS have been downloaded the wrong way? Does it matter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome JohnSyd.

I have provided you with the steps to make exception to the ports on your managed network, so you do not  face any issue downloading, installing and activation of  the products.

I am glad to know that Adobe  Tech Agent was able to help you to install the products.

Please go ahead and use the products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I'm still confused. I've no idea how to vary the ports on the managed network. Maybe that's a PC thing. I'm on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JohnSyd I believe the difficulty you are experiencing loading the Plans & Products is due to your web browser.  Please try utilizing a different web browser.

For information on how to install the Adobe Creative software included with your membership please see Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big thanks Jeff - yes, tried Firefox (instead of Chrome) and all well.

I now see I'm supposed to put in a redemption code for the creative cloud. Can't find where I get this? And do you need to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JohnSyd thank you for the update.  What version of Chrome were you using?

For information on how to submit your redemption code I would recommend reviewing Redemption Code Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff. I'm using Chrome Version 38.0.2125.111

I tried that link for the redemption code/serial number but it doesn't actually show where you get the code. It just leads you to where you have to input it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JohnSyd the code is provided by the reseller which you are purchasing the software title from.  Which country/region are you located in?  If you need direct assistance obtaining your Creative Cloud Membership I would recommend contacting our support team at Contact Customer Care.  If you are purchasing from Adobe directly there should be no need for a redemption code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an issues that all my paid products disappear in Adobe CC, and Can't connect to server. Also online in my account same showing Unable to find products. Please fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Starting at around 1pm EST my Illustrator crashed and when I tried to open back up, it said it was unable to verify my account and that I wasn't connected to the internet (yet, I'm here typing in this forum!). None of my CC products will open due to the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly same here... can't access to anything...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently they have major issues with their creative cloud servers
https://status.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It seems to be worldwide right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem since this afternoon. Did anyone try to speak to the call center?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speak? Nope
I wrote to support, there has been no answer yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem and no answer from the support. I've tried the phone and 45 min wainting in vain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think anyone has that kind of time on their hands. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost access to all CC apps around 10:00 CST today and called Adobe Support. The automated system informed me that they were experiencing a "heavy volume" of calls and the expected wait time was over 2 hours. I was offered a call back so I agreed. Gat my call back at 12:27 CST....it's now 1:39 CST and I'm still on hold. You can't even load Creatice Cloud web. This is the page that loads:

This page isn't available right now. Try visiting this page again later.

Unforgivable Adobe. Everyone who relies upon these tools are dead in the water. Unforgivable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I have the same problem ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.36.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Their servers are down in the Americas it seems. And they aren't being accountable for it. We can't launch any products currently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compensation is due all users. This is an unforgivable fiasco to lose an entire day (so far) because our entire workflow is out of our hands and in those of Adobe's servers. Creative Cloud works great....until there is no Cloud. No phone support and no online support (chat service is offline). Users are left in the dark. Unforgivable Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Users are left in the dark.

Not quite. Adobe posted on this board and because of the flood of users, support is unable to handle all the calls. Look here to get a status update and to get lighted up: https://status.adobe.com/

BTW this is a 2014 thread and anything that is described here initially is not relevant anymore for this problem. So I'm locking this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines