Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"We can't verify your subsription status"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We can't verify your subscription status"

I'm getting REALLY tired of this. For the last few days, every time I log in on my computer to get some work done, it starts with having to log into my creative cloud multiple times, it says I need to log out of a computer to log in to my computer I'm on, but two of the two names of the computer's logged in, are the computer I'm currently using. Why does one computer take over multiple licenses? Then I get the "We can't verify your subscription status". 

I've done what's outlined here "https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/sign-in-help/td-p/6071780?page=1" multiple times, and it works, but this should NOT be part of the solution every time I need to open the program.

I'm getting really fed-up with paying for software every month, only to have the verification process be a total pain in the butt.

Adobe, please fix this. I want to work and be creative but part of my creative process should not be having to jump through your hoops every time I try to get some work done.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?