• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"you will automatically continue here" not working

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- I can't install creative cloud and another adobe program.

Install Creative cloud open a tab in my chrome browser to authenticate my account before continue install.

In tab said - You’ve successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab and return to where you previously left off.

> BUT when I return to install tab. It still not responding and stuck on this page which said ' Check your browser'.

I tried to click on 'sign in here' and it's not working too.

thank you for help and sorry that I'm not good in English.

troble.png

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

I figured it out - Upgrade your browser!

I was using an old version of Internet Explorer and it kept booting me off and telling me to "Check my Browser." I couldn't figure it out until I tried to install the software directly from IE, instead of Mozilla. It told me I needed a newer version of IE and I also had to install about 10 updates to Windows IE 11. I did and now it works great, all is installing perfectly and no issues. Thank God! It only took me 4 hours to figure this out...

awesome it works.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not send info to Allison_Desk. It/He/She is a known spammer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This article might help. I'd suggest trying the direct download for the installer https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html.

If you're continuing to struggle then I'd suggest contacting and working with our support directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. I scrolled down to Windows | Alternative Downloads and was able to download the full creative cloud app and install it. Once I got that installed all the other apps were able to be installed. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

real one, thanks guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't received help yet.  I have no solution.Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.

I paid for two programs, downloaded them to a computer, and then my computer started having problems, so I uninstalled the software, got on a new computer, tried to install, and I get the exact same thing.

I have paid for the software but now I can't install it on my computer.

same issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks david  But the problem is that it can't be installed  It says only try the registration. And not respondingCapture6.PNGCapture6.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out - Upgrade your browser!

I was using an old version of Internet Explorer and it kept booting me off and telling me to "Check my Browser." I couldn't figure it out until I tried to install the software directly from IE, instead of Mozilla. It told me I needed a newer version of IE and I also had to install about 10 updates to Windows IE 11. I did and now it works great, all is installing perfectly and no issues. Thank God! It only took me 4 hours to figure this out...

awesome it works.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If only that still worked - Now they want you to have all the latest of latest of latest of latest everything. Wretched Computers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wretched Computers,

Who is THEY? 

June 15 is the end of life date for Internet Explorer.  If you haven't migrated to newer browsers by then, you can't use the Internet.  That's a Microsoft decision, not Adobe's.

https://www.techradar.com/news/microsoft-is-now-practically-begging-you-to-stop-using-internet-explo...

Make sure your computer meets the minimum CPU & GPU requirements to run Creative Cloud.

• Windows 10 versions 21H2, 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and 1909 (LTSB branches are not supported;)
  • macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.16 or 10.15 (Catalina).

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well I don't and never did use explorer - I was talking about another problem, on another subject, and posted here instead. But Adobe doesn't have and "edit" button on our posts, so I can't take it down or edit it. Is this Facebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Wretched Computers 

I invite you to start a new topic in the relevant product forum.  This topic is locked.

https://community.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The real question is; How bad do you want to be on YouTube? You can make videos. WooHoo. Now you need 100 subscribers within one year to monitize your channel. Maybe you should spend your money and time on something worthwhile. Note to self; This is a note to you. I'm going back in time to save my future self from destruction. Stop while you're ahead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This method might work with some of the computers. Apparently, I have tried with different browsers with default app set, still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,Ive got the same issue, I was tryed to update my browser,and no any results! So how to fix this,anyone tell me please))))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been an IT pro for 20 years and I generally never post anything negative. But this installer from a huge ISV like Adobe is so idiotic that it blows my mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading to the latest version of IE and enabling javascript worked for me.

Adobe uses javascript for data collection and maintenance, if IE Javascript isn't enabled you won't get past the sign-in browser window.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines