Highlighted

"you will automatically continue here" not working

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- I can't install creative cloud and another adobe program.

Install Creative cloud open a tab in my chrome browser to authenticate my account before continue install.

In tab said - You’ve successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab and return to where you previously left off.

> BUT when I return to install tab. It still not responding and stuck on this page which said ' Check your browser'.

I tried to click on 'sign in here' and it's not working too.

thank you for help and sorry that I'm not good in English.

troble.png

Community Beginner
Correct answer by CMYK-W | Community Beginner

I figured it out - Upgrade your browser!

I was using an old version of Internet Explorer and it kept booting me off and telling me to "Check my Browser." I couldn't figure it out until I tried to install the software directly from IE, instead of Mozilla. It told me I needed a newer version of IE and I also had to install about 10 updates to Windows IE 11. I did and now it works great, all is installing perfectly and no issues. Thank God! It only took me 4 hours to figure this out...

awesome it works.jpg

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"you will automatically continue here" not working

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- I can't install creative cloud and another adobe program.

Install Creative cloud open a tab in my chrome browser to authenticate my account before continue install.

In tab said - You’ve successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab and return to where you previously left off.

> BUT when I return to install tab. It still not responding and stuck on this page which said ' Check your browser'.

I tried to click on 'sign in here' and it's not working too.

thank you for help and sorry that I'm not good in English.

troble.png

Community Beginner
Correct answer by CMYK-W | Community Beginner

I was using an old version of Internet Explorer and it kept booting me off and telling me to "Check my Browser." I couldn't figure it out until I tried to install the software directly from IE, instead of Mozilla. It told me I needed a newer version of IE and I also had to install about 10 updates to Windows IE 11. I did and now it works great, all is installing perfectly and no issues. Thank God! It only took me 4 hours to figure this out...

awesome it works.jpg

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2019 1
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay! Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not send info to Allison_Desk. It/He/She is a known spammer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the same

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This article might help. I'd suggest trying the direct download for the installer https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html.

If you're continuing to struggle then I'd suggest contacting and working with our support directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 2
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. I scrolled down to Windows | Alternative Downloads and was able to download the full creative cloud app and install it. Once I got that installed all the other apps were able to be installed. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

real one, thanks guys

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't received help yet.  I have no solution.Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.

I paid for two programs, downloaded them to a computer, and then my computer started having problems, so I uninstalled the software, got on a new computer, tried to install, and I get the exact same thing.

I have paid for the software but now I can't install it on my computer.

same issue.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks david  But the problem is that it can't be installed  It says only try the registration. And not respondingCapture6.PNGCapture6.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

awesome it works.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 0