• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You won't have access to manage apps", posted fixes don't work

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New-to-me Mac, running Catalina. Main machine before ran High Sierra. Have kept the old machine, so running two copies of CS, which should work I believe. All files were loaded onto new machine via Time Machine. 

Read the posts about editing serviceconfig; don't have that file on Catalina. 
Read the post quitting, signing out then  re-naming opm.db. Tried that, same message. 
Saw the posts about uninstalling; used the Uninstaller Cleaner tool, reinstalled, same message. 
Tried the combination of 3 and 2, uninstalling, renaming opm.db then reinstalling, same message. 

InDesign 15 is still working, but I need to install 16 for compatibility with colleagues.... urgently! 

Any ideas please? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

So, it took a long time, maybe an hour with Adobe Remote Support to sort this. 

Cleared lots of files twice over. Apparently the issue was as system configuration problem, the configuration files were not having access to the CCDA application. 

So - a shout-out for Arvind, the remote support agent, for patience and expertise. Thank you, Arvind. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should've mentioned, single user, my licence. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, it took a long time, maybe an hour with Adobe Remote Support to sort this. 

Cleared lots of files twice over. Apparently the issue was as system configuration problem, the configuration files were not having access to the CCDA application. 

So - a shout-out for Arvind, the remote support agent, for patience and expertise. Thank you, Arvind. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines