• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re-activate GoLive 9 in 2019 on a new computer [GL IS DEAD, ACTIVATION SERVERS ARE GONE]

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone been able to re-activate GoLive 9 since the server has been shut down?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

GoLive was discontinued in 2008.  I'd be very surprised to see it working on a modern computer.  More importantly, any sites created with GL would be woefully out of date by now.  GoLive code didn't exactly stand the test of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure, but adobe may have a non activation GoLive 9 with new serial number version here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs3-product-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoLive was discontinued in 2008.  I'd be very surprised to see it working on a modern computer.  More importantly, any sites created with GL would be woefully out of date by now.  GoLive code didn't exactly stand the test of time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to GoLive community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GoLive worked wonderfully on my iMac Retina (2015) running MacOS Mojave, untill I had to reinstall it. With GoLive and Menumachine, it was (is) a much better product than [removed by moderator] Dreamweaver.

PS, I've been working with Adobe software since 1987

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines