• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cannot uninstall or repair Adobe Creative Cloud or any Adobe programs

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the exception of Error Code 21, everything else you mentioned is also happening to me. It began seconds after the 2020 June Update for Adobe's Creative Cloud Desktop app. More than a month later, I still have no access, and cannot reinstall without either hitting a dead end with Error Code 72 (using "CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe"), or (using "Creative_Cloud_Set-Up.exe") a dead end pop up window that does verify my account, then stops without providing further options, except to abort the installation attempt.

I have attempted the install without a firewall up, and even attempted it using Safe Mode with Networking. I get the same failed results with each attempt.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Jeff W,

After more than an hour on the phone with tech support, and days of emails back and forth with admins and help desks (and days spent pouring over Adobe help forums like this and trying nearly every possible solution), I reinstalled my OS in exasperation, which finally did allow access to reinstall Adobe products, but not without the loss of other apps and stored passwords.

I have been a huge fan of Adobe products until this nightmare, and it has undoubtedly shaken my trust in the Adobe bra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaron L, sorry you are encountering so many errors.  The original poster has not responded since December 2, 2019, so please try the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html.  

If you still encounter errors, then please begin a new public forum discussion with the specific errors you are encountering and the steps you implemented to resolve them.  You can also begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve any problems you encounter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff W,

After more than an hour on the phone with tech support, and days of emails back and forth with admins and help desks (and days spent pouring over Adobe help forums like this and trying nearly every possible solution), I reinstalled my OS in exasperation, which finally did allow access to reinstall Adobe products, but not without the loss of other apps and stored passwords.

I have been a huge fan of Adobe products until this nightmare, and it has undoubtedly shaken my trust in the Adobe brand that an Adobe update would trigger such a domino effect after 3 years of smooth operations. All I can do is work to not be so dependant on Adobe for work or school, if Adobe software is prone to such instability after a single Creative Cloud update. I am now working to catch up on the time I missed with ongoing deadlines. I look forward to more improvements with Adobe's updates to prevent this sort of disaster in future!

Sincerely,

Aaron L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines