Re: Connecting to CC - Stuck on 'Installing update..'

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir, please help me I need your help. It’s my very first time installing the photoshop and illustrator from creative cloud and photoshop is stuck at 6% since yesterda. What can I do

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018
(Branched out as a new discussion)Hi Shurogtamim,Sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing your Photoshop and Illustrator CC apps.Please quit the Creative Cloud app and restart your computer, after this turn off any anti-virus, system optimizer, system firewall, internet or browser security software's if installed on your machine. Now follow the steps given in 'Solution 3' of the following help document: "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app"...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Branched out as a new discussion)

Hi Shurogtamim,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing your Photoshop and Illustrator CC apps.

Please quit the Creative Cloud app and restart your computer, after this turn off any anti-virus, system optimizer, system firewall, internet or browser security software's if installed on your machine.

Now follow the steps given in 'Solution 3' of the following help document: "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app"​, and use the new Creative Cloud desktop app to install your Photoshop CC & Illustrator CC apps.

Let us know if this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines