Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creating a post for Portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an Adobe Portfolio Preview problem in my theme Andreas. Here seems to be the only place I have found the post button. Please let me know if I am wrong. Thank you.

The template is Andreas.

Problem: I have two buttons on my site, Work and About/Contact. For example, the preview only shows my edited pages (Work pages) not both Work and About/Contact pages (no change), and vice versa. This problem started at the very end of my process when my site is 98% done. It has been working fine up to yesterday morning. Will this problem persists after publishing the site? In other words, will my live site shows Work pages, not the whole site even though the About/Contact button is working? The two changes I made were hiding the Footer and changed my Max Width from 1200 to 1400 or 1410. The margins remain 96%. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello sarasun,

I have branched this to a new discussion for you.  Please review the links below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/how-to/create-portfolio-website.html

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035498214-Managing-pages

You have to publish your site to see it online.  Until you publish, those pages don't exist.

You must also turn on page visibility from the Pages panel to see them displayed in your navigation bar. menu.  See screen capture below.

Re-Order PagesRe-Order Pages

Post back if have more questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines