• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Cloud client keeps logging out every few minutes

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. CC disconnects, Photoshop asks to login, Lightroom doesn't keep sync anymore.

I had to format and reinstall my PC.

It worked for a month, now I'm back in pain.

There's no way I can work this way.

It's production software, the licensing method shouldn't render it unusable.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Thank you for the update Pxlphoto.  Is your network managed by an I.T. department?  If so then please ask them to review the details listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service_Endpoints.pdf so that the computer you are using can have the necessary access to the required Adobe servers and ports.

From the behavior you are describing it would appear connections to various Adobe servers is being periodically blocked.  If you manage the network

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion and moving this discussion to the Adobe Creative Cloud forum.

Pxlphoto what steps have you implemented to resolve the repeated login requests from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application and Photoshop CC 2017?  What environment are you using you Windows 10 PC in?  Are you in a managed environment or do you manage the computer, and network, yourself?

I would recommend reviewing the steps listed in Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly Pxlphoto.  If you have any questions regarding any of the information listed in the document then please update this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this first happened on my previous Windows 10 Pro installation on my Asus ZenBook Pro UX501VW.

In that case I tried everything:

Complete uninstall with manual removal of data in /ProgramData, /USER/AppData etc...

Upon reinstall the random logout was still there.

I then formatted, moved to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview and had no problem for around a month. My current Windows release is Build 16278.rs3

Of the steps listed on your linked page, I only tried the first two:

- No updates available

- It was already set that way

The "advanced" uninstall is not an option right now as when this computer is on, I'm definitely working on Lightroom + Photoshop and, being the reinstall process a managed one (it needs me in front of the computer) I have to live with this pain of logging in again and again in CC, Lightroom (license), Lightroom (mobile) and Photoshop (license).

Help!

Lorenzo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now I also tried the disinstaller with reinstall...

same results.

It keeps disconnecting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, as I know how important is to have information to do a fast and good Debug, when I log in Creative Cloud, then I open Lightroom and log in to lightroom mobile, CC disconnects immediately. Connecting CC, triggers disconnection of LR Mobile and so on. Sometimes they stay connected together but it's quite rare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update Pxlphoto.  Is your network managed by an I.T. department?  If so then please ask them to review the details listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service_Endpoints... so that the computer you are using can have the necessary access to the required Adobe servers and ports.

From the behavior you are describing it would appear connections to various Adobe servers is being periodically blocked.  If you manage the network yourself then please review the settings of any installed security software Pxlphoto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ihave same problem. Everey after few minutes Adobe CC logging out. I noticed that Photoshop and Lightroom are still working. Ihave tried almost every possible solution mentioned in internet and here in forum, no help at all. Seems to be Adobe's bud. Even Adobe support has been remotley in my computer - no help.

Then I discovered that when I change my Windows interface language from Estonian to English . the logging problem solved. With English language it's not logging out anymore. This is strange. Hard to say, is it Microsofts or Adobes problem.

I remember that once I had quite same problem. Adobe CC was not able to connect to Adobe's servers. Then again I changed Windows interface language from Estonian to English and Adobe CC was working and connected to servers ok. I waited for the next Adobe CC update and then changed Windows interface language back to Estonian from English and ADobe CC was working great. No problem at all. So I think this is Adobe's bug right now, why Adobe CC is constantly logging out after several minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines