• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: creative cloud crashes and asks me to sign in

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue seems to be the same as yours. I uninstalled everything and then after re-installing CC, I re-installed all of the applications. I still have the problem. Even if CC is running without any apps running, it will crash after a few minutes and returns to sign-in screen.  The login will then run very slowly and then I get another message that I was logged off and need to sign-in. If I just click enter it will eventually open CC, but then after a few minutes it will crash again. Thanks, Ed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Thanks Jeff. Yesterday morning I received a detailed reply from Adobe in a separate post, "missing CC user profile info and user OS info", on how to do a clean install. By following those instructions I was able to resolve my problem. Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @edwardo32913804,

That's not quite the same problem.  See help article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I disagree. After reading Melissa's original post and then her reply to Jeff again, it appears that are problems are the same. I looked at the help article you suggested, but I don't see anything that I haven't already tried. I've uninstalled the individual applications and then uninstalled Creative Cloud. After re-installing CC, I let it run without opening any applications. After a few minutes CC crashed and sent me to the sign-in screen. I was eventually able to sign-in but it was extremely slow. I installed the Photoshop applications and opened it. No problems at first but after a few minutes CC crashed and sent me to the login screen again. I installed a couple of other applications and opened one at a time and let it sit. Again, after a few minutes CC crashed and returned me to the login screen.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another problem with the help article link you provided that might be important. 

These two entries are not present in the Keychains. Do they need to be present, deleted, and then recreated?

• Adobe User Profile Info
  • Adobe User OS Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edward, sorry that the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application is regularly crashing on the computer that you are utilizing.  If you have already tried Nancy's suggestions, please download and run the CC Log Collector Tool from http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.  Once you have uploaded the log files, begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to identify and correct the specific errors you are encountering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff. Yesterday morning I received a detailed reply from Adobe in a separate post, "missing CC user profile info and user OS info", on how to do a clean install. By following those instructions I was able to resolve my problem. Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines